Made with simply three easy substances, these nutritious Cottage Cheese Pancakes are a wholesome breakfast for teenagers you make in underneath 10 minutes!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
I like making fast and nutritious breakfasts that my youngsters will truly eat and these Cottage Cheese Pancakes have been in common rotation recently. Everybody at my desk enjoys them, they’ve complete grains, wholesome fat, and protein, and the batter comes collectively so rapidly within the blender!
TIP: These are an exquisite child pancake as they’ve a really tender texture and are free from added sugar.
Elements in Cottage Cheese Pancakes
To make this recipe you’ll want:
- Rolled oats
- Cottage cheese
- Non-obligatory cinnamon and toppings resembling applesauce, maple syrup, jam, or butter.
TIP: To make this recipe gluten-free, merely select licensed gluten-free rolled oats.
What sort of cottage cheese is finest in these pancakes?
If you’ll find it, four% cottage cheese is absolutely scrumptious on this recipe. 2% works properly too. I might advise in opposition to utilizing nonfat cottage cheese as the flavour and texture received’t be nearly as good.
Easy methods to Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes Step-by-Step
Right here’s a take a look at the quite simple course of concerned in making this recipe. Scroll right down to the underside of the publish for the total recipe.
- Add the substances to a blender
- Cook dinner in a warmed nonstick or forged iron skillet.
- Flip over to complete cooking.
TIP: I desire to cook dinner my pancakes in butter as I desire the flavour however you can additionally use a impartial oil.
Suggestions for Making the Greatest Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- To make these gluten-free, use licensed gluten-free rolled oats.
- Use 2% or four% fats cottage cheese for the most effective taste and texture.
- Strive utilizing ricotta cheese as an alternative of cottage cheese for one more variation.
- Serve topped with applesauce, apple butter, jam, or maple syrup—or warmed frozen fruit like blueberries.
- Make the pancakes small to medium in dimension so that they’re simple to flip over.
- Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days. Heat briefly earlier than serving.
I’d love to listen to what your loved ones thinks of those in case you attempt them, so please remark under to share!
Double the substances to make a bigger batch to feed a household of 4 as this recipe is on the smaller facet.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (2% or four%)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/four teaspoon cinnamon, elective
- 1 tablespoon butter
- berries, applesauce, maple syrup, and/or jam to serve
- Add all substances to a blender.
- Mix on excessive till tremendous easy.
- Heat a nonstick or forged iron skillet over medium warmth. Add half of the butter and let soften.
- Add a small quantity of the batter at a time, spreading thinly and cook dinner for about three minutes per facet. You wish to see little bubbles and for the highest to be principally set earlier than you flip every over to make sure they’re cooked by way of.
- Soften the remaining butter and repeat to cook dinner the remaining batter. Serve heat with desired toppings.⠀⠀
Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days. Heat briefly earlier than serving.
Use ricotta cheese as an alternative of cottage cheese if desired.
Serve topped with applesauce, apple butter, jam, or maple syrup.
Make the pancakes small to medium in dimension so that they’re simple to flip over.