Your kiddos are going to like these enjoyable Grinch Fruit Kabobs! Made with strawberries, sliced banana, grapes and a mini marshmallow to high off the hat. An excellent simple recipe to make together with your children. Nice for a enjoyable Christmas snack or deal with!
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
In search of a enjoyable Christmas recipe that takes all of 10 minutes to make from begin to the primary chunk? Then these Grinch Fruit Kabobs are made for you👊!
Made with three various kinds of fruit – grapes, banana and strawberries, and one enjoyable deal with aspect – mini marshmallows! These fruit kabobs are a enjoyable and wholesome deal with or snack for toddlers and youngsters!
To say that my children are in love with these could be an understatement.. borderline obsession can be a extra correct description 🤪. They wish to make them for recreation night time, for a enjoyable digital college snack, for all film nights and so they even talked me into letting them have them for breakfast. And since they’ll make these cute kabobs all by themselves, I’m definitely okay with this!
These festive Grinch Fruit Kabobs would be the hit of any occasion 💚♥️!
Causes to Love these Fruit Kabobs
- nice for toddlers and youngsters (minimize grapes earlier than serving to toddler)
- adults love them as properly
- nice for snack, appetizer or a part of lunch or dinner
- enjoyable deal with
- can serve with chocolate or yogurt dipping sauce
- simple recipes for toddlers and youngsters to assist make
- gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free
- prompt recipe – no again, or cook dinner, or mixing concerned!
- Grapes: we’re utilizing small inexperienced grapes for this recipe to copy the Grinch’s head. I might advocate looking for a small selection as the large ones have a tough time becoming on the toothpick together with the opposite elements.
- Strawberries: attempt to discover small or medium strawberries for this recipe as you need them to be the same dimension because the thickness of the banana.
- Banana: you will want one ripe banana that has no brown spots for this recipe.
- Marshmallow: mini marshmallows are the best way to go right here.
- Prep: Wash and dry the strawberries and grapes.
- Slice: peel a banana and evenly slice the banana into roughly 1/Four″ thick items.
- Trim: take the strawberries and even minimize off the stem and the tip.
- Tread: utilizing a picket toothpick, stick the grape onto one finish pushing the toothpick roughly midway by way of. Then tread on the banana slice and the strawberry. There needs to be sufficient of the toothpick for the marshmallow. If not, gently push the fruit additional down the toothpick. Subsequent, add the marshmallow to the highest of the strawberry. The toothpick shouldn’t be protruding of the highest.
- Repeat: Place completed Grinch Kabob on a plate and repeat till you might have used up all your elements.
- Eat: serve by themselves or with a enjoyable yogurt or chocolate dip.
- Evenly Reduce Fruit: to make the grinch kabob, attempt to minimize the banana and strawberry items as evenly as attainable to allow them to simply match collectively. In case your children are serving to you with this portion of the recipe, you’ll not get even slices, so simply go along with it.
- Pat Dry Strawberries: if in case you have tremendous juicy strawberries, you’ll be able to pat the minimize components with a paper towel to get the juices off so that they received’t bleed onto the marshmallow or banana.
- Further Marshmellow: you too can minimize a big marshmallow in half and use it for the underside of the Grinch’s hat if you would like just a little extra sweetness.
You possibly can prep the strawberry and grapes as much as 2 days beforehand, however I might assemble the kabobs not more than Three-Four hours earlier than serving because the marshmallows are inclined to get stall after just a few afters unnoticed.
Extra Christmas Treats
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
Servings: 12 kabobs
- 1 cup inexperienced grapes
- 1 cup small-medium strawberries
- 1 ripe banana, no brown spots
- 1/Three cup mini marshmallows
- picket toothpicks
Storage: You possibly can prep the strawberry and grapes as much as 2 days beforehand, however I might assemble the kabobs not more than Three-Four hours earlier than serving because the marshmallows are inclined to get stall after just a few afters unnoticed.
Yogurt Dip: for a enjoyable yogurt dip combine collectively half cup vanilla yogurt, a pinch of cinnamon and 1/eight tsp vanilla extract. Put in a serving bowl and high with shredded coconut to make “snow”.
Chocolate Dip: for a scrumptious chocolate dip add half cup chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Warmth in microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between every spherical, till melted. Mine normally takes 2 minutes to soften. Pour right into a small serving bowl and serve.