A cute, straightforward and no-bake recipe for Reindeer Cookies! Festive Christmas cookies for the entire household! Straightforward to make, these reindeer cookies are made with Ritz crackers and a peanut butter filling, earlier than being dipped in chocolate and embellished like Rudolph!
With minimal effort – these reindeer cookies will pack a giant punch of WOW on the cuteness spectrum 😍.
Is everybody else feeling festive?!
Christmas is simply across the nook and in our home, which means cookies!
These tremendous straightforward no-bake cookies ought to positively be in your must-make cookie listing! Made with easy components you may make as many or as few cookies as your coronary heart wishes – 5, 10, 50.. it’s actually as much as!
My women and I whipped up a batch of those final week and we had such a enjoyable time making these reindeer cookies and much more enjoyable (licking the chocolate off of our fingers 🙈) consuming them!
These peanut butter ritz cookies are an excellent recipe to get your children that can assist you make, and they’re an exquisite strategy to get into the Christmas spirit!
Causes to Love these Cookies
- made with easy and healthful components
- toddler and children love them
- could make as many or as few as you want
- full of protein with no added sugar
- could make into reindeers or just add just a few sprinkles
- straightforward to make gluten-free or dairy-free
Earlier than we get to the total recipe beneath, listed here are just a few notes in regards to the components that you will want to make this chocolate reindeer cookie recipe:
- Ritz Crackers: can even use gluten-free crackers if wanted.
- Peanut Butter: not the pure type (most likely the one time I’ll inform you this) however I’ve discovered that when utilizing the pure peanut butter it’s too oily and the crackers will slide.
- Chocolate Chips: semi-sweet, darkish chocolate or allergy-friendly chips will work.
- Coconut Oil: helps make the chocolate soften and harden.
- Decorations: pretzels for antlers, purple hots for reindeer nostril and sweet eyes. Or maintain it easy and simply add a pinch of sprinkles to the highest of those cookies.
- Prep: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Prep Crackers: Place crackers in even rows on the baking sheet.
- Add Peanut Butter: Drop roughly 2-Three tsp of peanut butter onto every cracker. This doesn’t need to look excellent.
- Sandwich: Add on the highest layer of crackers by gently urgent the highest and backside crackers collectively till the peanut butter strikes to the sting however doesn’t go over. You may as well use a slight twisting movement to get the peanut butter the place you need it.
- Let Set: Place the baking tray within the fridge or freeze and let set for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Soften: Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and warmth in 30-second intervals, stirring till the chocolate is melted. Mine took 2 minutes till it was fully melted. Let cool barely
- Dip: Utilizing a fork and spoon, or two spoons, dunk the cookies into the chocolate, ensuring the cookie is totally lined. I like to make use of a fork and let the surplus chocolate drip again into the bowl earlier than putting the cookies again on the baking sheet. Repeat with half of the batch.
- Embellish: Then embellish by including the reindeer antlers, eyes and nostril or just add a pinch of sprinkles. You need to give the cookies a couple of minutes after their chocolate dunk to brighten or the gadgets may slide round a bit. Repeat till all cookies are lined in chocolate and embellished.
- Let Set: Tempo the baking sheet again into the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour to set.
Listed below are just a few useful ideas to bear in mind:
- When you don’t have a microwave, you may soften the chocolate in a stovetop in a bain-marie. Place just a few inches of water right into a small saucepan and convey to a boil, place the chocolate in a warmth proof bowl and place over the water (the water shouldn’t be touching the bowl). Stir till melted.
- Let the cookies set within the fridge after you’ve gotten added the peanut butter to the crackers. This can make them a lot simpler to deal with if you find yourself dipping them in chocolate.
- Have enjoyable adorning them! We opted of reindeer cookies however you may embellish them nonetheless you want!
Cooking with Children
You may simply get your children that can assist you make these enjoyable reindeer cookies!
- Toddlers can assist measure the components.
- With assist they can assist sandwich collectively the Ritz crackers.
- They are going to have enjoyable adorning the cookies with sprinkles.
- They’ll select and measure the entire components.
- They can assist so as to add the peanut butter to the Ritz crackers.
- With assist, they’ll cowl the cookies with the chocolate.
- They are going to have enjoyable adorning the reindeer cookies.
These cookies are an excellent make forward possibility and they’re an excellent addition to a cookie trade! As soon as the chocolate is absolutely set, switch them to an hermetic container with the layers separated with parchment. They are going to maintain properly within the fridge for as much as per week.
Extra Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Reindeer Cookies (no bake!)
These cute no bake Christmas cookies are a festive deal with for the entire household! Straightforward to make, these reindeer cookies are made with Ritz crackers and a peanut butter filling, earlier than being dipped in chocolate and embellished like Rudolph!
Servings: 15 cookies
- 30 ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, not the pure type
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
Storage: as soon as embellished, retailer in an air-tight container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Crackers: you should use ritz or some other small spherical crackers you like. For a gluten-free model – use almond or gluten-free cracker you like.
Peanut Butter: you’ll want to use the common model of the peanut butter – NOT the pure peanut butter with the oil on high. I’ve discovered that is too oily and your crackers won’t stick collectively. You might additionally use a thick fashion almond or seed butter.
Energy: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: Threeg | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: fourg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg